Original topic:

Wifi disconnection

(Topic created on: 06-24-2022 07:36 AM)
Aamirk
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
I'm using Galaxy A71 and recently I have been facing issue with my WiFi getting disconnected automatically and i have turn the WiFi on again. Anyone else using A71 facing issues with their WiFi connection recently??
7 Comments
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Its happpening to mee too with my m52 5g wht should we do?
0 Likes
Aamirk
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Write about ur issue in the community and post it. So that Samsung should be aware it..
0 Likes
vivek1989
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Samsung shoulddo this

1.at 35k please give decent chipset
2.no a
Hdr at 35k really pathetic.
3.atleast give ufs 3.0 in a series
4.for2022 devices they r giving 4 os wht abt a52 a52s a732 like s21 series give these phones 4 os
And also range between 25k and 30k m series phones launched plese give 3 os
Hope one daythese demands will be accepted
bnjha72
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
Try to reset your network settings.
0 Likes
Aamirk
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Tried that but didn't work..
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

Note: Any prompt that says "Authentication Error" is related to an incorrect password. Please contact your Internet Service Provider for assistance regarding changing your Wi-Fi network password.

1: Settings >> Connections >> Wi-Fi >> W-Fi network >> Tap and hold the Wi-Fi network that you're having trouble with until the menu allows you to select Forget Network.

2: Reset Network Settings: Setting >> General Management >> Reset >> Reset Network Setting.

3: Restart the Router and Mobile Device. Switch off your Router (at the wall or with the power button on the router) and wait for 2-3 minutes before switching it on. While you're waiting, press the Power button on your mobile device and select Restart.

Once the router has been successfully connected to the internet again, try to connect to your network on your mobile device.

Make sure there is no interference between the router and your mobile device. Concrete walls, fridges, and microwaves can all interrupt the Wi-Fi signal.

4: Disable flight mode. Find the Airplane/Flight mode option and turn it off.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to us.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your concern and apologize for the inconvenience caused, to understand your issue better we would like to Call you and take remote ofyour device along with our R&D team.

We request you to kindly share your contact details with the preferred date and time of calling

Phone number :

Preferred date of Calling:

Preferred time of calling:

Thank you for writing to us.

0 Likes