Original topic:

Why is this happening?

(Topic created on: 12-18-2019 09:16 AM)
SadikMH
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
This is happening after a few days of taking pictures.

20 Comments
MC001
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Contact to service center They will replace your camera
SadikMH
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
thanks
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Bro, I think you are using SD card as a default storage option for Camera Images. Change the storage to Device and try to take photographs and Videos, then you will not encounter this problem. This is due some bug or issues related to SD card. So try it!. Hope It'll help you.
Galaxy A

yes, you are right this may be possible that the problem occurs due to some error in the memory card. @Sadik20 try this also. Boot your device into safe mode and then take some images.

SadikMH
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
thanks
0 Likes
Galaxy A

@Sadik20 do these simple task and your Camera problem will definitely be resolved 

1. Clear camera app cache

2. Clear camera app data

3. Boot into safe mode

4. Clear system cache

if you need further help to perform tasks you can ask me.

Galaxy A

1. Clear camera app cache

1. Open Settings>Apps 
  2. Find and tap on the Camera app
  3. Tap on Storage
  4. Select Clear cache

2. Clear camera app data

1. Open Settings>Apps 
  2. Find and tap on the Camera app
  3. Tap on Storage
  4. Select Clear data

3. Boot into safe mode

Sometimes a third-party camera app can cause issues with the default camera app. Booting into safe mode (which disables 3rd party software) is the best way to identify if the issue is caused by a third-party camera app. You can then uninstall the problem app to solve the issue.

1. Power off the device completely.
  2. Press and hold until the logo appears
  3. Once the logo appears to release the power button and the press and hold the volume down button
  4. Release the button when safe mode appears at the bottom of your device screen
DhruvJain2298
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Please try following the steps as shown in the attached GIF for clearing your camera app's data and cache.

If that fixes your issue, then no worries. If the problem still persists, kindly follow the additional steps as described by my friend Ravi.

Thank you.
SadikMH
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
thanks bro