Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Why doesn't my Samsung A03s have fast charging options

(Topic created on: 12-06-2021 10:36 PM)
DMStyles
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
In device care when you go to battery > more battery settings you can see fast changing option that you can turn on or off. But my Samsung A03s don't have that option. But phone support 15W fast changing as they say on device specifications. Is it common or some kind of bug ? Please help me 🙏
Resolved!
24 Comments
LMJ8
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Mine either , I'm disgusted with this phone

via80HD
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

YO Samsung is trash for this.  How long have phone batteries charged just fine without someone messing that up?? How the hell am I supposed to charge my A03s in my truck that I drive 12 hrs a day & need my phone for if A. The AO3s doesnt support wireless charging, B. Doesn't support fast charging. C. Samsung doesn't provide or even make car chargers for the phones they make that are stuck with their "new tech battery" that can't even do what old tech can. How am I supposed to charge my phone?? 3rd. Party car USB outlets fast charge my Moto G easily but for some reason the same exact cables and everything SLOW CHARGE ON THIS A03s!? You all should be sued into oblivion. Fortunately for you, you only screw over those who couldn't afford a lawsuit if they wanted to so you wont have to worry about that. Until your upper tier phones get as **bleep** as the rest. Maybe then you'll find the inspiration to actually  have a product that lives up to its claims

LMJ8
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Straight TRASH 

MLee1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Try getting a USB C female to USB A male adapter, and plug into a power bank. There are also C charger type battery banks you can buy, but if you have a USB A type power bank, then you just need an adapter to plug into the power bank.  You can't stop the phone from slow charging, but having a power bank will be beneficial for you in your truck, plus it is portable.

0 Likes
Wolfie2424
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

It is a defect can found it it not in my device care

0 Likes