Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Why doesn't my Samsung A03s have fast charging options

(Topic created on: 12-06-2021 11:54 PM)
DMStyles
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
In device care when you go to battery > more battery settings you can see fast changing option that you can turn on or off. But my Samsung A03s don't have that option. But phone support 15W fast changing as they say on device specifications. Is it common or some kind of bug ? Please help me 🙏
Solution
Galaxy A
Something i have noticed on my previous phones are, the fast charging and fast wireless charging options are hidden for some reason and they get activated if u connect to a fast charger even once. So try connecting your phone to a fast charger and see, the options might appear then. Its happened to me
DMStyles
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Oh thank you so much 💓
Galaxy A
No problem. Just check and see, its worked for me in the past
DMStyles
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I checked with 10w charger but i guess 10w isn't fast charger 😅 so gonna check with 15w one 😌
Galaxy A
Yes make sure its at least 15W, thats fast charging, 25W is Super Fast charging and 45W is Superfast charging 2.0
DMStyles
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Thank you so much you guys were so helpful 💗.
Solution
Galaxy A
No problem, our pleasure 😊. Please ask any questions you have. Always happy to help
Keith M
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Does that mean i can charge the A03s with a 30w charger and it won’t damage it's battery.

Galaxy A
Yes, there won't be an issue because the charger will only output the maximum wartage that your phone will take
0 Likes
Ryan_mi39
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I've used a 15W charger but i still can't found any fast charging option anywhere, seems like it's not working, at least for me