Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Why doesn't my Samsung A03s have fast charging options

(Topic created on: 12-06-2021 10:51 PM)
DMStyles
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
In device care when you go to battery > more battery settings you can see fast changing option that you can turn on or off. But my Samsung A03s don't have that option. But phone support 15W fast changing as they say on device specifications. Is it common or some kind of bug ? Please help me 🙏
24 Comments
Solution
sameera_s_w
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Not sure but the charger comes with the box is not a fast charger.. in fact it is a 7.8W adapter. Also try finishing the pending updates if there are any
DMStyles
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Oh i guess that is the problem right thanks man 💖
sameera_s_w
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Sure... But I still think the option should be there no matter you use a fast charger or not.. If this answer helped you, please mark it as a solution 😇🤝
DMStyles
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Well i have looked for it but didn't find it. So i guess it was because my charger isn't fast charger ☹
sameera_s_w
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Yeap😇
RachaelARaines
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A

I agree, why is the option absent?

0 Likes
aqahm_sk
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Hi I also have the same problem with the same device. I wanted to know if we use 7.8W charger for a device that support fast charging instead of 15W, will it affect the battery?
sameera_s_w
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
It will not do harm if not good for the device. So it's ok to use a low Wattage charger but make sure it is genuine. Because fast charging causes more heat in the battery and that reduces the battery health. Also slow charging might improve battery standby time too. But when you need... Fast charging will be useful than that small battery health you retain.
aqahm_sk
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
👍