Original topic:

Why Samsung Galaxy A32 is ODD MAN OUT.

(Topic created on: 01-14-2022 03:26 AM)
Thakur12
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Why the samsung galaxy A32 is really worse despite of the fact that it's older brother like A52 and A72 is far better and  great opportunity than A32 itself. A32 should be performing well like they showed in ads like AWESOME DISPLAY, AWESOME CAMERA, LONG LASTING BATTERY LIFE  !!! Because the series is awesome and it should be as they showed. But A32 lags in all performances because of the meditek helio G80 old chipset even  having the  display rate of 90hz phone doesn't seems to have 90hz display rate when scrolling and swiping, sometimes it smooth and most of the time the phone doesn't feels to have 90hz display rate at all. This is midrange phone but doesn't feels alike, others phones in the market has flagship like features and specs at similar prize as this A series but this don't have any of that. Samsung released A series but older phones a52 and a72 has  infinity o display and some other good features and design but this phone don't look like it fits in trio, feels like odd man out because from the design to specs it doesn't match that it belongs to the new A series. Despite of all the fact about A32 if samsung fix some vulnerabilities in upcoming software update ( ONE UI 4.0) then its good phone to keep it anyway if you bought it recently otherwise one should thinks to eliminate from the hand ASAP.  
Yeah, one thing I have to say the SOC on this phone is from Mediatek and because of that the gaming performance is good so far. But optimization is little lag. 
So what do you guys think about this phone if you like what I have mentioned about this phone or missed something to mention then reply and like to my comment. 
Thank you. 
6 Comments
unni74
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
🙂
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Cost cutting. G80 is a chip which should be sold under 10k and is done so by other brands.
0 Likes
Pranav122002
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Bhai 😅 my a52 also lags a lot it has SD720 which chipset is given by other brands under 15,000rs but samsung gave it in 25,000 for a52
0 Likes
Thakur12
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
How much would you give in performance sector for A52 out of 10 ?
0 Likes
Pranav122002
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
For daily life usage 7/10
( it lags sometimes like swiping down notification panel lag and recents screen blur background lag fingerprint animation lag .fingerprint is very slow and
If a person wants to use phone in emergency like emergent camera or calculator or some app then a52 is not suitable as unlocking lockscreen only takes time)
For big games like pubg codm 8.5/10
(Because as higher graphics settings are not available but in low settings it gives best performance, no lags)
0 Likes
Thakur12
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
So there is bug in system software in samsung's A32, A52 and A72 series. People experiencing the lags and errors in new A series now let's hope for new update to get fixed those errors.
0 Likes