Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Why I am not getting any android 10 update in Galaxy A50 (Indian version).

(Topic created on: 05-08-2020 01:02 AM)
LDpatel
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Why I am not any getting android 10 update in Galaxy A50(Indian version). I have check at   24/5/20  10AM and it shows your software is up to date. What's the problem. Samsung has stop giving android 10 update for A50.

But on 25/5/20 Samsung surprised us by giving Android 10 and One UI 2.0 update.
149 Comments
moonknight72
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
when I m going to android 10 update in a50
0 Likes
TerminatorAMN
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
the Galaxy A50, handset has started receiving A505FNXXS4BTCA version Android update. It's the May 2020 security patch update
0 Likes
LDpatel
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
it is 7th may and still not getting android 10.
0 Likes
sanju1994
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
didn't get any update. my phone is running with February security patch update, and this is May
Solution
TerminatorAMN
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
The update would be rolled out post 12th May only once COVID19 lockdown is removed in more locations. Samsung will not release the update with no service centers in operation.

the earlier update has bricked the mobiles and samsung is not sure as what the update will do this time around. so even if u get the update, DO NOT TAKE THE UPDATE IMMEDIATELY.

PKEASE WAIT FIR REVIEWS ON THE UPDATE AND ONLY THEN TAKE THE UPDATE FOR ANDROID 10
Solution
TerminatorAMN
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I was the first person on this group to break the news that the update is postponed due to covid19 lockdown. and now again the first person to break news about the update coming only after may 12th once lockdown is a bit diluted in many more cities in india
Solution
GalaxyA50User22
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

I'm on May 8th 2020 in the US in Verizon With my Galaxy A50 and it's still running Android Pie WHich I hate I want android 10 but when I check it says no update is necessary

anuj172000
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
i have checked on 08/5/20 at 12 am still not getting an update!!!why is thi happening.
0 Likes
anuj172000
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
but why Samsung was stopped giving update for A50!!
0 Likes