Original topic:

Why Does All Samsung Phone Works imperfectly?

(Topic created on: 09-10-2021 04:50 PM)
Alistar
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
I used to be die hard fan of Samsung products eventhough I am not that rich I always Samsung products including electronics like fridge and television but Samsung smartphones are disappointing nowadays. I always thought Samsung as innovative and great but nowadays I am fed up of Samsung phones. I have used two Samsung smartphone and two of them worked so badly that often I felt like to throw it in waste bin . And did it exactly last time but I gave Samsung a chance and bought another which is the baddest phone I could have enough no wonder xiaomi is taking over. I have decided not to buy anymore Samsung product because I am fed up of this types of disappointments. This is my opinion Nad let me tell you Samsung made me lose hope on its products and soon Samsung would be a memory.
16 Comments
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
This is Samsung, never choose Samsung again
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
When you are using xiaomi phones and when you face similar kind of issues you will say the same thing I guess. Crazy people. Without explaining the proper issues you are simply telling **bleep**.
Alistar
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Hey man I am not telling xiaomi is perfect all phones have there on issues but for me Samsung Is going down entirely globally that why I said xiaomi is beating Samsung
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Xiaomi is beating Samsung because of price and they may be top in india but I feel still Samsung quality is much better than others. I was also a xiaomi user before but I wasn't satisfied with that device I got satisfied after switching to Samsung.
0 Likes
Alistar
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Bro no xiaomi device are getting better than samsung
0 Likes
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Atleast Xiaomi didn't get customers' devices damaged via updates.
Note : I don't use any Xiaomi and not some sort of fanboy.
0 Likes
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Samsung service centres took money from customers even though it was Samsung's fault. They even charged afew people even though their device was under warranty.
0 Likes
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
Because samsung is probably the worst now.
0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
In what form?
0 Likes