Original topic:

When will android 12 receive on A72

(Topic created on: 02-06-2022 11:19 PM)
ABYAHAMED
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
It's been month that android 12 received on A72. But still they didn't send the update to sri lanka region. Any issues?
11 Comments
GAJAN_Rajasek
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Hey Friend,
Be cool bro. Definitely Your A72 does eligible for one ui4.So, your Galaxy A72 will be received Within the month of February.

Thank you 😊

If you find any help with my answer, click on 3 dots and click on "Accept solution
Galaxy A
Hi you're right, some regions have already got it. Unfortunately there is no available timetable to tell u when the update will come to SL. Most likely will.be this month. Continue to check every week. I'm sure it'll come soon.

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊😊
Galaxy A
Seems like there is a serious bug or something need to be fixed. It started rolling out on 5th of January followed by two rollouts on different sets of regions on 11th and 12th but then, there were 12 days of silence until the next rollout started in 24th. After that, there have been no rollouts ever since now. So the only speculation of mine is it will arrive anytume soon since it has already took so much time. BTW I am using the same device and kinda dissapointed with the delay.
ABYAHAMED
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
But I checked Sam mobile they have released some updates on 3rd of feb
Galaxy A
Yeah. Idk about 3rd of feb. If you can please share the link. But I just spotted in some regions they released december security patch skipping the Android 12 update on 29th Jan 2022. There should be something serious with the update.
ABYAHAMED
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Maybe I thought to flash the Indian region rom
Galaxy A
I was about to do the same thing, but the Russian rom. But the fact that we waited this much for the update makes no sense with now sideloading it. So I suggest you to wait few days because as per the time they took, it cannot be so far. And there shoyld be a reason why they are skipping.
ABYAHAMED
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Maybe we will get without bug. But Russian region is the first region that gets update.
Galaxy A
The Sammobile dates are not the actual dates that tge firmware released there. And update: The update has started rolling out again anyway. Today, it has been released to a certain career in Macedonia.