Original topic:

Whatsapp

(Topic created on: 08-10-2021 09:12 AM)
Siva1741
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
My dual whatsapp problem
Second whatsapp i cannot view images in gallery and can't share the image with any other people 
9 Comments
rakib10
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Same problem 😕
0 Likes
Siva1741
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Which model
0 Likes
Williamlogic
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Hi I am not exactly samsung user.But I have solution for this.Uninstall whatsapp which is not showing media.Install whatsapp business from playstore.In profile select no business.Register with the number whose whatsapp was error. Now everything will be alright.Hope this help.

0 Likes
rakib10
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Samsung Galaxy A50
0 Likes
Solution
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

h123456789
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Update received in s21 ultra security August problem solved 2 whatsapp please take whatsapp backup
Siva1741
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Thank you
0 Likes
Swizzz
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Try checking the app's settings to ensure that it has access to your device's storage and camera. If that doesn't work, you could try uninstalling and reinstalling the app to see if that resolves the issue.

0 Likes
TanyaOsborne
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Thật đơn giản, chỉ cần đi đến https://fmwaapps.net và tìm hiểu những vấn đề bạn đang gặp phải về whatsapp.

0 Likes