Original topic:

Whatsaap call receiving issue

(Topic created on: 02-15-2023 02:46 AM)
Athar01
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hi there,

I am using Samsung galaxy A12, I am having an issue with whatsaap calls, when some one call me on whatsaap the call is unable to connect, and i do not receive any call that time, I only receive a missed call notification after several minutes, this happens most of the time specially when I am not using the mobile and screen is off. I've tried every possible way to get this resolved from settings but unable to do so.

If someone can guide me how to get this resolved I would be grateful.

0 Likes
9 Comments
aakashnawab7
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
I think you have only WhatsApp data pkg. That's the reason for late notification issue.

Actually when you don't have complete data pkg or Wi-fi, mobile behaves that you don't have any internet package, and mobile cuts off background data connectivity. As mobile checks internet connection by connecting to Google services not through WhatsApp data.

When screen is off, or you are not using your mobile, mobile don't start push notification. And don't use WhatsApp in background.

Only solution to overcome this is to obtain full data pkg or Wi-fi.

-if you have complete data pkg or Wifi and you're facing this issue then turn off battery optimization for WhatsApp App.
Athar01
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Hi Aakashnawab7

Thanks for your detailed response, 1st one is correct I am using whatsaap app package but most of the time I am using phone on WiFi and having the same issue, and I tried with battery optimization turned off but issue remains same, it looks like something like bug in the device.
aakashnawab7
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
You're welcome brother.
Sad your problem is not solved. But you can try one more thing.

-open app info (app settings) of WhatsApp app, go into data, turn both options ON.
They will allow background data connectivity for WhatsApp even in data saver mode.
Hope this help you.
Athar01
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thanks again, I've tried but unfortunately it's still same, I have just checked with other people using same device, this problems exists with other similar devices too.
aakashnawab7
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Oh I see. Then only solution is to wait for software, and if possible try resetting your device after next android update.
Athar01
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Yeah that's what I can do, anyways thank you for your time and support.
0 Likes
Ayeshaadnan
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Same here
saadkh
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I dnt hv second mobile r device i uninstall my whatsaap tn i install it again wn i was putting verification code no tn it shows m successfully verified but it s nt working i m trying again n again giving code no but didnt work
0 Likes
saadkh
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I m using samsung note 9
0 Likes