Original topic:

WhatsApp Not opening after updating the software in A70s

(Topic created on: 03-29-2020 04:37 PM)
Champ008
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

My WhatsApp is crashing/not at all opening I have cleared the cache, uninstalled and reinstalled it twice, checked for all the probable issues. But still it isn't even opening
Solutions ???
9 Comments
Champ008
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Galaxy A70s
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Yesterday I was facing same issue on my Chrome, what I did is I didn't open the app for some time. And later it got fixed on its own.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
After clearing cache...
0 Likes
Champ008
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I am facing this since 3 days after I updated the software. But the issue still persists, also contacted the WhatsApp support but no help
0 Likes
satyano1
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
once downloading from Samsung app store try once
0 Likes
Champ008
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
already checked
0 Likes
Galaxy A
i am facing this issue in chrome and banking applications since os update
0 Likes
sarwar1234
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
clear cache and clear data karo aur fir restore kar lena ho jayega
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Apologies for the delay in response. However, understanding the criticality of the situation; we had to ensure the wellbeing and safety of our employees which led to the delay in response.

Hope your issue is resolved. In case the issue still persists please follow the below mentioned steps.

You may need to try clearing the app cache and data within your Settings to resolve this issue:

>>Launch your settings>apps>crashing app>storage>touch clear cache &clear data.

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes