Original topic:

What the hell is going on with samsung

(Topic created on: 08-31-2020 07:21 PM)
BUNTY22
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A

Check the screenshots. All 3rd party apps who are applicable to move to sd card what is going on Before moving to sd card What space shows after moved to sd card same storage shows? Then what is the benefit to transfer apps to sd card? I have presently 2 devices Galaxy A50 & Galaxy J6. Both have same issue even i try galaxy a50s,Galaxy m21 etc. Every android 10 device has same issue. It is just false shows that apps moved to sd card. Actually no space free after moving app to sd card. Same space reserve when app in on internal storage. As a result apps got updated regulary & internal memory getting full day by day. 
Before moving apps my files shows in internal storage what storage after moved apps to sd card my files shows same internal storage.

43 Comments
Galaxy A
nothing wrong
Galaxy A
first it took your internal storage but when you move into sd card it took same space in your sd card
BUNTY22
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I know very very well how to check & what i am saying.
Check it on android 9 with any 3rd party apps then tell me
0 Likes
BUNTY22
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I am a not blind fan of Samsung that what they done always right.
Bugs is Bugs no excuse there
0 Likes
Galaxy A
this is not android 8,9
the interface is change
sorry but i think bug in your mind , that's why u didn't understand the interface
Galaxy A
and this is not false at all
u understand it
wrong
first it took your internal storage
but when you move into sd card it took your external storage
and clearly mentioned
according to you what should be shown here?
Galaxy A
i m too not blind like you
just better understand unlike you
Galaxy A
first make some research then decide
if you have a doubt contact customer care or visit service centre then they will make you understand
Galaxy A
i think you still live with old version