Original topic:

What are the useful Mobile Applications for Samsung

(Topic created on: 08-14-2019 06:42 PM)
xerxex
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
 Here is the list of some useful application for your Samsung mobile device. 
  Find My Mobile 
 Management service for personal information on device If you lose your device, then Find My Mobile lets you minimise the possibility of your personal information becoming public by using the Lock my device and Wipe my device functions. In addition, you can locate your lost device by using the Locate my device function.
  Samsung Galaxy Apps
You can access information about the applications registered at Samsung Galaxy Apps as well as at other Android application stores such as Google Play. Applications registered in Samsung Galaxy Apps can be downloaded and installed at the same time. 
  Theme Service
Customize your Galaxy S6 with a Galaxy theme. Each one comes with a thoughtfully designed set of wallpaper, icons and details. 
  Samsung Smart Switch 
 Move data from your old device to your new Galaxy  quickly and easily. There are two forms of Smart Switch: the PC version (Smart Switch) and the device version (Smart Switch Mobile). SideSync 
 Using SideSync, you can conveniently share the screen and data between your PC and mobile device. Receive alarms of your phone through PC and use various features of your phone on the computer. Enjoy the smarter and more convenient life with SideSync. My Galaxy With My Galaxy, everyday is like a special occasion. A constant stream of personalized offers, discounts, deals, content and care awaits you
1 Comment
Thusharara
Options
Galaxy A
very good article..