Original topic:

#What The Hell was that??

(Topic created on: 04-27-2021 11:01 PM)
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Today I've faced a problem which I've never faced before.

Today at 8:05pm I plugged my A51 on charging when it had 40% battery. But after 2 hours later when I unplugged it I saw that Samsung Max charging Screensaver was turned on again by upgrading the basic plan to premium plan. ( even though I turned it off 3 months ago )
Then after unlocking my phone I saw that the battery percentage only increased 51% ( Now my phone has 91% ) even it was on charging for 2 hours.🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ ( usually takes 2 hours to charge from 0-100% ) and it was so much heated that I could even fry an egg on it.

And then noticed that "MPL Pro" app was automatically installed in my phone even though internet connection was turned off while charging. 

And there was a notification which cannot be cleared ( had to block it ) from "AppCloud".

Then when I turned on Internet 4 new bloatware got installed automatically within 5 minutes ie. Sharechat, Trell, Brain Test and Moj.

Had to turn off its background activity and block notifications. 😡😡😡😡😡

Stupid bloatware 😡😡😡😡

Wah bete mauj kar di ???😡😡😡🤣🤣🤣

Thanks to Samsung to atleast provide the option to uninstall these. 
After all "Welcome to The Samsung 's Galaxy of bloatware" 🤣🤣🤣🙁🙁🙁
45 Comments
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
🤣🤣🤣👊👊👊
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
👊👊👊🤟🤟
0 Likes
savagearpit
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
Galaxy store ke auto updates off krdo
App cloud ke permissions bhi off krdo
Or samsung max ko disable hi krdo bhai mere saath bhi ho chuka hai aisa 2 months pehle..
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Galaxy Store ke auto update kabhi turn on hi nahi kiya.🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aur baki ki chize already kar chuka hoon.
Main solution nahi mang raha tha bhai, main ye janna chahta hoon ki bina internet connection ke MPL Pro app installed kaise hua. 🤔🤔🤔
Ye apko pata hain kya???
savagearpit
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
Most probably apk pehle download hogye ho or jb charging pe lgae phone ko to uss time installation hua ho un apps ka.
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes