Original topic:

What Matters to me in a phone: Galaxy A20 | Camera

(Topic created on: 04-22-2019 12:55 PM)
Pranshu1
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Hello People!

Today, I want to talk about the fourth smartphone of Samsung A series. Guessed it already ? 🤔 Yes! Talking about the recently launched Samsung Galaxy A 20. A big shout out to Samsung for inviting me and letting me use the all-new Samsung Galaxy A-20 smartphone. One of the perks of being a brand ambassador 😜 You all will be surprised to see the phone! As, I am into photography so I had my motives clear that camera is what I will be going after! I had the most candid and fun pictures clicked. I am particularly excited about the ultrawide camera feature. The ultra-wide mode surely does offer higher use cases in terms of occasions when you need to capture a lot more than a regular smartphone camera. See the photo below: I have to admit, the phone is stupendous and what’s worth mentioning is the camera. It’s a complete bliss for people who have an interest in photography/videography. Samsung Galaxy A20 packs a dual rear camera setup, which houses a primary 13-megapixel sensor with an f/1.9 lens and a secondary 5-megapixel sensor with an f/2.2 lens. On the front is an 8-megapixel sensor with an f/2.0 lens with fixed focus. Shoot more awesomeness indeed. I have been thoroughly enjoying using this phone to capture photos & videos better than ever, all thanks to the 123° Ultra Wide lens the phone comes with. Comment with the heart emoji in the thread below if you liked it and also let me know if you want to know about any other feature!!! 

13 Comments
blackcommando
Active Level 4
Galaxy A

Is this phone available at Samsung stores along with the e-store

Tanushree1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I second you completely . Bought this phone yesterday and my gallery is already filled with pictures 😛

Pranshu1
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
awesome!!
0 Likes
Aishu98
Active Level 7
Galaxy A

Yes it is available on offline Samsung stores along with the e-store.

Aishi1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

This is the biggest opportunity  

0 Likes
Bugbunny
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Thanks Man! Can you also share some information on the processor and screen size?

Nehababy
Active Level 7
Galaxy A

It has 32 gb storage which is expandable to 512 gb. Also a 3 gb RAM.

shubh1327
Active Level 4
Galaxy A

Yes, you're right! Samsung A20 is a descent deal and i really liked tge 3D prism but need to know whether I'll be able to run heavy apps smoothly?

Pranshu1
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
yes!!
0 Likes