Original topic:

Welcome post!

(Topic created on: 07-21-2022 07:32 AM)
BUSINESS_TECH_SOL
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Hello everyone! 
I am new to this platform providing different types of services. 
Feel free to contact 
Thanks and regards 😊 
Galaxy A

Samsung Galaxy A21 Android update status

Currently: Android 11
Currently the latest official Android version for Samsung Galaxy A21 is Android 11. This version was released on 15 Oct 2021.

Samsung has promised that Samsung Galaxy A21 will get Android 12. However, this is only the manufacturer's promise, as far as we know - Samsung might release even further updates to the phone later or might end support earlier on.
Based on what we currently know, the expected Android 12 will be the last Android update for Samsung Galaxy A21. After this update, the device might get security patches, but wont get any new major Android versions to it.
0 Likes
rizw6n
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Hello. When I try to charge my phone it gives the alert of "moisture or foriegn material in charging port" and asks to remove the charger immediately.
But in fact the port is completely clean and dry. Can you suggest anything.
Galaxy A
Disable the moisture detection feature in setting.
And plug the charger in the right way

If you own a Samsung Galaxy S, A, and Note Series device and are getting the ‘moisture detected in USB port‘ error, you can fix it easily. Almost all high-end Samsung smartphones come with an IP68 rating. Moisture detection sensor on such devices is a safeguard to protect them against short-circuiting. In case you are getting the ‘Moisture detected in charging port’ message on your phone, there are many things you can do to make it go away. You can even disable the moisture detected feature on Samsung devices via battery settings.
rizw6n
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Really?? Is it this simple?
Galaxy A
Yes! Did you try the trick?
rizw6n
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Couldn't find this option in settings. I have A52 running on Android 12 ui 4.1. And o guess it comes with IP 67 splash protection.
0 Likes
rizw6n
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Last morning when my phone was running out of battery and this warning was not letting me to charge, i turned the phone off and charged it. And you know it worked!
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Follow the directions if it works
Go to Settings> Device maintenance > Battery > 3-Dot icon > Advanced settings > Fast charging and turn it off.
rizw6n
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Fast Charging is love. ❤️
I can't wait for my phone to get charged in hours. Anyway thank you very much for your support. I have tried charging now and it is not showing the issue. I will try your solution if a get this problem again.
Galaxy A
Good luck 👍