Highlighted
Active Level 2
I am using a20s and i have no watermark option in camera settings can i get through upcoming updates of one ui 2 etc. Please help me.
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Active Level 10
Need to wait for updates

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Active Level 6
This feature isn't available yet for your mentioned device, wait for next update.

But you can use it alternatively by Samsung Galaxy "Photo Editor" after taking a photo, it's almost the same.

To do it, open a photo from Samsung gallery which you've taken earlier then tap on "Edit" option below it looks like a "Pencil" then tap on "Stickers" icon and find out your desired marks to attach on the photo and then save. Screenshots below...

4 Comments
Highlighted
Active Level 10
Need to wait for updates

Highlighted
Active Level 6
This feature isn't available yet for your mentioned device, wait for next update.

But you can use it alternatively by Samsung Galaxy "Photo Editor" after taking a photo, it's almost the same.

To do it, open a photo from Samsung gallery which you've taken earlier then tap on "Edit" option below it looks like a "Pencil" then tap on "Stickers" icon and find out your desired marks to attach on the photo and then save. Screenshots below...

Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
watermark on photos thr update
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
I am using a7 (2017) and i have no watermark option in camera settings can i get through upcoming updates of one ui 2 etc. Please help me.