Want to buy new phone

(Topic created on: 02-13-2022 08:35 AM)
shiv33
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
Hey guys!
Good morning to all
I want buy new phone could pls suggest me and it will help feature.
Budget range: 20k to 30k
5 Comments
shivam18
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Hello shiv33 bro . Please go for Samsung Galaxy A72 4G Smartphone or Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Smartphone or Samsung Galaxy S22 5G with Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset in India bro 😊👍🙏🙏 .
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Try to buy A52s5g at around 30k if available. Otherwise the only option from Samsung will be M525g. But buy M52 only if available for 25k or less.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Or you can wait for the launch of A53. Although a less powerful phone than A52s5g,it will get 4 major OS updates.
uk1995
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
buy a52s 5g second ( you will get in 20k ) or buy s21 in second hand (@34k) ...I brought this two phone in second from olx
Newbie_Gamerz
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
1st preference - A52s 5G if you get it with offers and discounts
2nd preference - A52
3rd preference- A32

Just please don't get the M series lineup. Those are ridden with motherboard issues. There are many incidents of motherboards getting broken.

My mom's M30 mobo died and my M31s so far is running well. The official showroom where I got my A52s, A52 and A12 mentioned many cases of M31s getting dead as well. Well they did mention that M52 didn't have any problems so far but all the models that came before it suffered.

My sibling's A50 held up for 3 years before it started randomly restarting. Points out a motherboard issue but I was able to source out the data. The M30 straight up died. No symptoms at all. It ran for 1.5 years just daily tasking and nothing ran too heavy on it.

So it's your call. If you think you'll handle the phone well and good then add the M52 as an option as well.