Original topic:

Wait what ???!!! 🤣🤣🤣

(Topic created on: 07-08-2021 09:31 AM)
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Now what is this ???!!! Suddenly I'm able to use both wifi and mobile data at a same time even though this option is only available in S, Note, Flip & Fold basically in flagship devices. But my device is A51

But when I turned off wifi and again turned it on so that I can be sure that this isn't a glitch, it's working again. 🤣🤣🤣 So this isn't a glitch... Samsung silently implemented this feature in A51 after May security patch cause before that update there was no way that I could use both wifi and mobile data at the same time. 
Galaxy A
Your device is unique & different

Sometimes gave 20 gb onedrive storage Sometimes wifi data both 😅
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
🤔 🤔 🤔 But seems weird to me. 🤣
0 Likes
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
If you're indicating to this option then see it's disabled, check this screenshot... 😅 👇Screenshot_20210708-112545_Settings.png
0 Likes
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
No, not unique, it's a piece of $hit !!! 🤣 🤣 🤣
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
No bro, it has happened with me also. When your mobile data is connected but insternet is unavailable and you suddenly connect wifi, it happens. Also you switch off and on wifi it will happen
Galaxy A
Wait what? I have that feature? Never noticed yet.. 🤔 I don't have any options like Download booster.
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I don't have that option either still it's working. 😅
People are saying that I've turned on this from Developer option but I didn't even know before that there was an option like that.
But when I checked whether that option is enabled or not, I saw that it's disabled still I can use both wifi and mobile data at the same time. 😅Screenshot_20210709-145047_Settings.png
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Download Booster is back🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
🤔🤔🤣🤣
0 Likes
Galaxy A
No its available for Samsung's chepest device m01 core to s21 ultra
Its for to have stable network connections