souravKhan
Expert Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Now what is this ???!!! Suddenly I'm able to use both wifi and mobile data at a same time even though this option is only available in S, Note, Flip & Fold basically in flagship devices. But my device is A51

But when I turned off wifi and again turned it on so that I can be sure that this isn't a glitch, it's working again. So this isn't a glitch... Samsung silently implemented this feature in A51 after May security patch cause before that update there was no way that I could use both wifi and mobile data at the same time. 
27 Comments
Adithya04
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy A
Maybe this option is enabled from developer options.Screenshot_20210708-095357_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20210708-095404_Settings.jpg
souravKhan
Expert Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
This option is disabled still I can use both WiFi and mobile data at a same time. Check this screenshot...1625723755681.png
Chaman17
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy A
This feature was available way back in one ui 2.0. in my M11. You just had to enable it in developer options
souravKhan
Expert Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
You mean this option??? If yes then see it's disabled still I can use both wifi and mobile data at a same time. Screenshot_20210708-112545_Settings.png
DrINTERCHUPIPI
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
matinsarkar0033
Expert Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
No brother these fearure is also available in A series device under intelligent hood of advanced option on wifi.Do check it again.You will get that available in your A51Screenshot_20210708-101144_Settings.jpg
souravKhan
Expert Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Which option you're indicating to bro??? I didn't understand.

Check this screenshot. Screenshot_20210708-113042_Settings.png
0 Likes
matinsarkar0033
Expert Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Switch to mobile data is the one which turn on mobile data when your wifi is unstable.And after that both data and wifi turned on simultaneously to meet the bandwidth your device required for browsing.
souravKhan
Expert Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Ok...
0 Likes