Original topic:

WORST MARKETING , LOUNCHES AND NEGLEGENCY TO OLD DEVICES OF SAMSUNG

(Topic created on: 10-31-2020 10:54 AM)
Santanuds
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy A
NOW DAYS SAMSUNG BEHAVE LIKE REDMI REALME ..THEY LOUNCHES MANY NEW PHONES BUT QUESTION IS ARE THEY SUCCESSOR OR FAILURE..YES I AM SPECIALLY TALKING ABOUT TWO PHONES SAMSUNG S20 FE AND F41 ..
PREVIOUS YEAR SAMSUNG LOUNCHES 2 GOOD PHONES NOTE 10 LITE WITH 2 YEAR OLD EXYNOSS PROCESSOR BUT IT SUCCEEDED BCZ OF S PEN IN UNDER 40K PRICE BRACKET AND OTHER ONE S10 LITE WITH (THANK GOD) SD 855 ...THIS TWO ARE GREAT BUT THIS YEAR SAMSUNG LOUNCHES S20 FE ( FAN EDITION ) BUT ONE BIG QUESTION NO BLIND FAN OF SAMSUNG TELL LOUNCH WITH EXYNOSS PROCESSOR WITH IT WE ALL WANT SNAPDRAGON PROCEESOR ..WHY SAMSUNG CALLED ITS FAN EDITION ..IN 45K PRICE BRACKET A 4G PHONE WITH SITTY EXYNOSS PROCESSOR FOR INDIANS AND SD VERSION FOR OTHERS ..SHAME ON U SAMSUNG ..AND NOW TLAKING ABOUT F41 ..ITS LOUNCH AT 16K ( HOLY **bleep**) WITH SAME EXYNOSS 9611 .. A BIG LOLLLZ FOR U SAMSUNG ..INDIAN CUSTOMERS ARE NOT FOOL ..ALREADY THEY DIVIDE A OUR M SERIES NOW THEY LOUNCH A **bleep** F SERIES WITH SAME **bleep** EXYNOSS PROCESSOR..AND ONE LAST THING THEY GIVE ONLY PRIORITY TO A51 ,A71 ,AND THEIR FLAGSHIP DEVICES OTHEES ARE JUST FOOLING BY SAMSUNG NO GOOD UPDATES ATT ALL IN RECENT COUPLE OF MONTHS ..ONLY TWO THING ADVICE TO SAMSUNG 
1. LOUNCH WITH SD PROCESSORS AND SONY IMX SENSOR WITH RESONBLE PRICE 
2. GIVE ALL OLD PHONE NEW FEATURES WITH GOOD UPDATES NOT ONLY NEW PHONES 
THEN U WILL LONG TERM NO 1 IN INDIA MARKET

F41 ( exynoss 9611 )

SAMSUNG S20 FE ( EXYNOSS 990 )

5 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A

i can understand your frustration even i am also frustrated  with Samsung samsung flagship has no meaning these days  

1 no iris scanner 

2 no heart rate sensor 

3 no dual aperture camera 

4 no sports mode 

all the gimmicks has been installed 

0 Likes
Santanuds
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
u missed main thing bro a flagship price above 1 lakh with exynoss processor
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A

oh but I dint that much care but on the point of  contrast I do notice that Exynos throttle more but after debloating the apps all things are clear and working fine for me 

0 Likes
Santanuds
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
but bro asus rog 3 half of the price of note 20 ultra beat easily it
0 Likes
Santanuds
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
i know bro bcz other company good specification in low price but after sales service ,resell value and softwer alwys better in samsung ..and last thing samsung display ..now days consumer not only see the processor also they highly matter the amoled display which other brands dont give under 18k
0 Likes