Original topic:

WORST EXPERIENCE with SAMSUNG

(Topic created on: 10-09-2020 05:30 PM)
anujjbp1
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Its worst experience to use SAMSUNG (A50S) either lower or middle range phone which i used earlier is better than this , after lots of UPDATES many features are NOT WORKING like on 48mp camera zoom not available after recieving call or make call headphone not works all features like FM channel is not change by double tap to recieving button on headphone and ROSEMARY AND CHOCOCOOKY FONTS is also not AVAILABLE in new update I m sure that in future MI , REALME IS BEATS SAMSUNG PERMANENTLY and samsung never take this position because SAMSUNG WITHDRAW their MANY FEATURES . VERY DISAPPOINTED 7987843478
8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
don't know about other issues ..but I know only that ..in history of Samsung they don't provide extra fonts exept builtin which comes with devices ..either you have to purchase compatible one from galaxy store only or you have to apply custom zfont ......and another thing is few problem is related to software and it comes most of the time when peoples simply update any big os by using mobile data or little fluctuating wifi where one and only proper and recommended procedure is to flash that big firmware from service center or by Odin or through smart switch ...but peoples repeatedly installed their software through mobile data or fluctuating wifi and facing different different types of issues
0 Likes
anujjbp1
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
not reliable
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
not reliable? ..ask any software engineer or developer team then talk.the reason behind it is .....Samsung provides non A/B partition Type Ota software not like other companies A/B type,, hence mobile data or wifi brings software holes over software if that software will not installed fully or correctly by this process....which is actually not recommended.......2012-13 or 2013-14 there was a big backlash on Samsung and there is this issue where every S series and j series mobiles used to get bricked with every update they release. Users have to visit service center for every update to unbrick devices. Those times Samsung has this app called Samsung kies which detects bricked device and initialize emergency firmware installation. But also kies interface and ui is somewhat difficult and not all users able to use it. Then they released smartswitch with integrated kies where user can backup, restore and even update devices. As of odin Samsung itself uses it. And firmwares are open source from 2014 where developers can use to create their own. Samsung officially has a mail I'd for xda developer user where they can request firmware and firmware is sent to your registered mail. Sammobile is one of it they are legal and gets firmware from Samsung itself..hum experts without information kuch bhi bakte nehi ... mobile data or wifi agar proper pocess hota to same type of device same software ke liye different different issue nehi dikhate jo is forum me bhar bhar ke hain ...me 2012 se Samsung use kar raha hoon........and by the way Samsung never provide extra font by software update devices comes with built-in default font only
0 Likes
buyju
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
my mobile j4 and not working in two sim system
0 Likes
buyju
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
two slat
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
A50S camera night mode is not clear
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, kindly follow the below given steps in order to resolve the issue in your device.

1) Reset the device: -Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or http://www.samsung.com/in/support/smartswitch pc suite.

Tap on Settings>Tap on General Management>Tap on Reset.

If the issue still persists kindly send us error report along with screenshot throught (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
intelidiot
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Please Write this issue to the Development Team so that they can put these fonts in the Next Update:https://contactus.samsung.com/customer/contactus/formmail/mail/MailQuestionGeneralNew.jsp?siteId=592...
0 Likes