Original topic:

WAKE UP... SAMSUNG

(Topic created on: 06-20-2020 12:59 PM)
Shreegodse
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
I was excited to see the launch of A21s but after looking at full specifications Samsung disappointed again! Nowadays Samsung is launching way too many devices to compete with other brands. But why Samsung is launching its midrange devices without sAmoled screens isn't understandable. In India there is a wave against Chinese brands Samsung has the best chance to capitalise this. Instead of it is launching srcaps like A21s, A31, M40/A60
Samsung these days puts Exynos with sAmoled or Snapdragon with TFT screens. A20s is a super budget phone with SD 439 chip but it doesn't have sAmoled! So I persuaded from buying it. That's how Samsung's consumers are forced to buy other brands. And I hear that there are more Exynos and Mediatek devices without sAmoled screens to come. I hope Samsung doses not become 2nd Nokia. Nokia too didn't listen and kept on launching too many multimedia devices and no touch screens.. 
I just want Samsung to listen to consumers.. My friend and me are waiting to buy A great lower mid range Samsung which can knock down competitors. I hope they come with it..
7 Comments
Galaxy A
Samsung will never wake up. Better buy some other brand.
0 Likes
gm09
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I like the above post.
0 Likes
Aasif_Saudi
Expert Level 1
Galaxy A
right said, Samsung has a chance to grab customers but late update issue and super amoled display not giving in recent launching midrange is snatching customers by Chinese brands....
0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
For that price you can't expect Super amoled display. The TFT IPS display used on this phone is also good. So not a big issue. And also as per i know for this price none of them give Super Amoled display. But i do agree their mid range phones are expensive compared to chinese phones and also Samsung should improve their build quality. But this better than chinese phones as your data won't leak in Samsung phones.
0 Likes
suri1983
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I think they never learn. Chinese brands are giving 48mp and 64 mp cameras with camera2api full support. Photos quality is superb. Samsung is launching phones with limited Camera2api support. Photo quality is worst. They are releasing with exynos. exynos is not good for gaming, camera2api. And monthly security patch updates and new OS updates very slow from Samsung.
Chinese brands are cheaper with many advantages, So people will buy those cheaper ones. Samsung only wants to earn money. they don't want the no.1 position and also don't care about their customers.
0 Likes
subham98
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
hey bro a31 have super amoled display
0 Likes
gm09
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I very disappointed with samsung phone. small thingsare in the phone are not working, like whatsapp ringtone which is very important any any phone. Budget phones of around or below ten thound are also its ringtone are working. I had reported this
matter to samsung members who are supposed to help their other members. But I received their reply they cannot help me as this problem is of 3rd party. It means if there is any problem samsung is not responsible. we dont download them because its 3rd party. I think they only part of samsung and all samsung members help others. Thank you.

0 Likes