Original topic:

Volte option is missing on A7 2016

(Topic created on: 06-19-2019 08:07 PM)
Mousam
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Only JIO volte available whereas volte foes not work with other operators like AIRTEL..even they are providing volte ...
There is no volte option in settings in A7 2016 ..plz enable it via patch update..
0 Likes
4 Comments
xdgone
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Jio always a VoLTE based ready for all devices But other operators like Airtel do need to activate volte for your SIM and Against your device

Airtel VoLTE does not support some device's . AIRTEL STILL WORKING ON THAT to bring VoLTE for every handset

you need to request to UPDATE or Active that service against your device at Operator end

Samsung has nothing to do with that

that is completely Operator controlled feature

do check at https://www.airtel.in/v

and find your device name and model

if you can find the device call to airtel and request them activate VoLTE for the device

as far as i can see AIRTEL Offers support for VoLTE for Samsung A7 2018

so you need to consult with AIRTEL that when they will support A7 2016
Mousam
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
but sadly samsung didn't gave the VOLTE option under settings though ..bro ..
0 Likes
xdgone
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
VoLTE is completely carrier based service . if your carrier dont allow that device in their network to use VoLTE than manufacturer can not help you there

and airtel does not support A7 2016 model for their VoLTE service ( till now ) . so you may use other carrier for VoLTE feature

example i have also configuration where no VoLTE option available if you choose LTE only or if you use Jio sim there will be no VoLTE option in settings . But still i can make HD calls

This is because Samsung device works with CSC codes .it detects some network functionality automatically witj region and SC where you using it ..
RajnishDhiman
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
HOW TO ENABLE VOLTE SAMSUNG GALAXY A7 2018