Original topic:

Volte Option Missing From network settings

(Topic created on: 09-04-2021 09:22 AM)
Aniket1729
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy A
Device- Galaxy A51
I ported my Number from JIo to airtel, but now I am facing a Problem.
My network 

Bars not showing Volte symbol ...also whenever I do outgoing and receives incoming calls my data goes off while calls.
My network Settings also not Showing option to enable volte.
I reseted the Network settings, Reset the apns( acess point names), restarted the device.
But nothing Helped out.
13 Comments
makarand1881
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Tell Airtel to activate it. Sometimes it needs to activate it manually.
Aayushkh9782
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Hey, can you suggest what exactly need to tell to Airtel?
0 Likes
Lekshmanan
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
Contact Your Network Provider.
faiz0606
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Contact to your network provider (airtel) some time need to activate.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
To get internet during calls try turning on use internet during calls or switch to 3g only mode
0 Likes
AYush2313
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Now Airtel and Jio are providing Volte Automatically Don't need to Activate or De Activate And VI is now rolling out Volte to they are giving Volte Option to Disable or enable ... Ask Airtel to Activate or Your area doesn't Support Volte of Airtel
0 Likes
Aniket1729
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
○●○Update ○●○
I tweeted about the issue on airtel care twitter handle..Now My volte is activated
ibrahimskk
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Bro can you help me.. i ported my sim from voda and airtel. And exactly the same porblem I'm facing as well.
0 Likes
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!   

We apologize for your inconvenience. To resolve your device network issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-network-issues/#:~:text=1%20Check%2....  

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.  

Warm Regards,     
Samsung Customer Support     

0 Likes