Original topic:

Vision of one ui & miui

(Topic created on: 06-05-2020 12:33 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy A
I have used miui 11 for 15 minutes before and saw something important miui has a very natural tendency to imply everything under the banner "Settings" Like more than 70 percent of the features are in the settings itself ,like everything you need you will get it in it,it is like grand reception of features under , making the other systems completely useless in nature like third party apps  which is why people compare it with bloatware apps.Even in miui 12 if you see closely 70 percent of the features they have brought newly is put under the banner "Settings" making other apps useless.

In one ui the vision is like entirely different you cannot get a single useful thing in settings other than connections and digital wellbeing tabs  ,other tabs are to the point of being useless to the average consumer,they have placed one important function each in every single app of sumsung and dividing it equally, as result settings app is like any other sumsung app,plus they have initiated goodlock which is further taking away the importance of settings relieving it of the bloatware problems .One ui's vision of bloatware free experience is better than miui vision of putting everything under the settings app,I believe so.
5 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
i don't care settings me hai ya dedicate apps/plugins install karne pade bas features milne chaiye sare

one ui aur one ui core ye bakwas nhi chaiye core version band karo
0 Likes
Galaxy A
then price will be also same as A series
0 Likes
Galaxy A
like A51 Rs. 25250 vs M31 Rs 15000
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
and xiaomi ka miui one ui se jada customization kar sakte hai boot animation bhi change kar sakte hai miui me 5k rupee wale old phun ke miui me bhi

lekin muze Ads nahi pasnd
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
I already said miui has grand reception of features inside settings ,you can see the post.