Video call effects, Galaxy A51! [APK]

(Topic created on: 06-03-2021 04:08 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy A

Screenshot_20210603-122237_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20210603-122254_One UI Home.jpg

Just installed the Video call effects app from APKMirror, the oldest version. I was very excited when I saw it, but when I go to the advanced features and select the video effects the Settings closes immediately. Any expert here knows how to get it to work?

I will try all methods to get it to work.

13 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A

For anyone who is interested for apk, download here.

https://linksharing.samsungcloud.com/vUhgMABWOWA6

souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Bro it's not working.... 🙁 🙁 🙁
After installing the apk the "Video call effects" option is showing but when I click on it it automatically redirects me to homescreen. And when I again trying to find it it gets disappeared from Advance features menu....... 🙁 🙁 🙁 😢 😢 😢

Samsung don't want us to enjoy this feature..... 🙁 🙁 🙁Screenshot_20210603-164520_Settings_14643.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A

Thanks for trying! Same happens to me also, I'm trying to mod the apk. I requested for anyone who is an expert can port it, and we will be very grateful to him/her who ported it.

souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Yeah, hope someone does that soon......😁😁😁
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I tried it through Shortcut Maker app but the whole menu seems different from what could be seen in Settings.... 👇 👇 👇

From all these options only "Preview" and those 2 Gallery options does Something..... 🤣 🤣 🤣 the Preview option shows a blank menu..... and those Gallery options redirects me to Gallery....... 🤣 🤣 🤣 👇 👇 👇Screenshot_20210603-165209_Video call effects_14644.jpgScreenshot_20210603-165223_Video call effects_14645.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A

Yeah, I tried it also, when I went to Settings, the app crashed and my device freezed for 5 seconds and then battery started draining fast

What is that blue thing on your screenshot?

Screenshot_20210603-133215_Samsung Internet Beta.jpg

souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Energy Ring that indicates Battery percentage....... 😁 😁 😁 😅 😅 😅 👇 👇 👇 👇clipboard_image_1622720232690.jpg
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
Wow, noticed this yesterday also
souravKhan
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Where??? 🤔🤔🤔