Original topic:

Vibration while recieving calls is so bad in A52s

(Topic created on: 05-08-2022 06:28 AM)
PatternedBrain
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
When I drive my bike and the phone is in my pocket, the vibration is literally so bad that I'm not able to sense or feel it. The vibration motors that they have given to A52s is complete garbage goddamn it. My old Zenfone m1 had better haptic feedback and also the 5ghz wifi band keeps disconnecting. Hope they fix it.
11 Comments
Galaxy A
So true, my 4 year old lg g7 has far better heptics than a52s, my new phone.
Sanskar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
True
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
You are true about haptics given in midrange Samsung phones including s20fe. Anyway, try changing the vibration pattern from settings. I think you have already selected the maximum vibration intensity, right?

However, I don't face the second issue.
Galaxy A
Yes I did increase the vibration intensity as soon as I bought the phone home. 2.4 ghz tends to work well, but 5ghz band keeps disconnecting and connecting
sudhir13488
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
You are right bro, the vibration is literally very low, I had a J7 previously which has realy good heptic feedback. So samsung is realy downgrading hardware in new phones just for cost cutting.
Galaxy A
Samsung really adding IP rating and amoled display but not a good vibration motor is so **bleep** annoying
sudhir13488
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
They are giving an additional feature and removing a most needed feature, which is annoying. At least basic feature should be of top quality.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Exactly! I have no issues with the camera and build quality, but the haptics that it gives is the trashiest I've ever used.
0 Likes
pd_06
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
I agree on this. While driving bike, I had to rely on call ringtone sound and then put my hand on the pocket to confirm through phone vibration that phone is ringing.
I didn't face any issues in wifi 2.4ghz/5ghz connection. Phone gets connected to 5ghz whenever it comes in 5ghz transmission range although I have enabled both bands.
0 Likes