Original topic:

Vibration intensity for A52s 5G

(Topic created on: 12-21-2021 09:33 AM)
GKennady
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Why there is no option to change the vibration intensity for notifications in my device, @Samsung why did you remove the basic feature on this device. There is an option to change the vibration intensity in higher end devices. This is not fair.

I love haptic feedback while typing, but now the intensity is too strong in the default setting and i can't change the intensity now. Please consider this as basic functionality and include it in the upcoming updates.

Thank yiu!
9 Comments
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
There is an option called vibration intensity in settings. Don't that work? I don't use vibration,so I don't know whether the same option work for notification or not.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Also you can control typing vibration intensity inside gboard.
GKennady
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Thanks, the vibration intensity is there for all and not to specific for notification and I use, Samsung keyboard so i need the settings separately.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Isn't the Samsung keyboard slow compared to the gboard? I mean I would love to use Samsung keyboard with the keys cafe and all, but it's too laggy for me. May be because I am used to gboard for years.
GKennady
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I never feel its slow, this is more customizable using Good Lock than google keyboard. Samsung has clipboard for years but google came up eith clipboard support recently only. I love Samsung.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Well it's personal choice... 👍
GKennady
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Yes, also it was nice meeting you brother.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Same bro
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Customer,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

1 Open Setting

2 Tap Sounds and vibration

3 Tap Vibration intensity

4 You can adjust the vibration intensity individually for your incoming calls, notifications and touch interaction. Drag the sliders to the right to increase the intensity, or to the left to decrease it

Please note: on older devices, it is only possible to change the vibration intensity of touch interactions.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to us.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes