Original topic:

Vibrate Alert

(Topic created on: 05-18-2022 09:31 AM)
BoopathiA71
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Recently I got an Software update for my Galaxy A71 device. After I update the software the Vibrate mode is not working for any kind of alerts( Calls, sms, notifications). Please advise and expecting solution from Samsung.
4 Comments
Moumita123456
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Your smartphone is only eligible for Android 12 update. But the is in testing period and incomplete update with bugs. So you have to wait until they make a complete update and add it to the completed update list. You can check your one here.Screenshot_20220518-093658_Samsung Members_27245_1652846818.jpgScreenshot_20220518-093710_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20220518-093812_Samsung Members_27249_1652846892.jpg
0 Likes
BoopathiA71
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Oh I see...Thanks for your update
0 Likes
kt26
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Is samsung a21s is also eligible for this update Android 12
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

1. Menu>apps>settings>sound and vibration>vibration pattern>choose the vibration pattern of your choice.

2. Swipe up the home screen>settings>tap sound and vibration>tap "vibration feedback" to enable it or disable it.
Note: When the switch turns blue it means the vibration feedback feature has been enabled.

3. Kindly perform the interactive check of vibration in the Samsung Member Application (Samsung member app>>Get help>>Interactive checks>>Vibration).

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to us.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes