Original topic:

Very poor 4G network on Galaxy a52 when using mobile data

(Topic created on: 04-07-2021 02:44 AM)
Anushree571
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy A

I bought Samsung galaxy a52 recently however on switching to mobile data, the network is extremely poor. I tested the same sim in old redmi note 7 and airtel 4G network works perfectly fine. Is there an issue with this model or is there a setting I need to update to enable carrier aggregation? 

Is anyone else facing really poor network performance in mobile data on Samsung phones even though carrier aggregation was promised?!

25 Comments
ajivalubem
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

My new samsung A52 does not show option to choose 4g network. What could be wrong. I use mtn and Airtel

0 Likes
a52prabha
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
yes I have the same issue
0 Likes
Problem99
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Same issue and it's still annoying
0 Likes
Dil788888
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I have the same problem. Very poor data signal with brand new samsung A52. I had Huawei p20  before and there was no issue with the signal at the same places were the samsung is struggling. 

0 Likes
DaayaM
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Yup here too
0 Likes
gjkurias
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Same issue for me as well. I tested Airtel with Poco X2 in the same location and got 8mbps speed inside home. With my A52 I'm not even able to conduct a speed test because it's that slow. Tried complaining a bunch of places, no useful reply from Samsung. Even their overpriced phones skimp on basic features and it's just irritating. I don't think my next phone will be a Samsung.
0 Likes