Original topic:

Useless A50 series

(Topic created on: 01-03-2020 10:24 AM)
Vyaskumar
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A

A50 or A50s., Fingerprint is horrible. It never worked fine. No update solved this issue. On screen fingerprints are nightmare.  Images clicked using rear camera looks fine when seen on mobile. But if you zoom or copy to your computer, you can see the poor quality of the image. Said to be a 25mp camera. But  it produces images less than 2mp quality. Even my old nokia 6233 creates better images than this. Totally disappointed. Front selfie camera. Creates artificially painted images. Now the sensors: In one word. Annoying. Adaptive brightness some times moves the pointer to highest brightness level automatically and we cant reduce the brightness manually. Only possibility is to restart device. Usually the mobile screen automatically switches on  when kept in a pocket and some apps or notification area is opened without user intervention. This is horribly annoying. Even it dials from call log list.

A50 is said to be a mid-range phone with best value for money. But when using, I feel this as a cheap substandard product.  I myself is a samsung user for the few years and used your Samsung Galaxy S duos,  Samsung core 2, Grand max, On7 prime and now Galaxy A50.  Day to day - quality of your products decrease. Samsung people you must must look into these problems and find a solution. Otherwise you are going to loose your customer base drastically.

12 Comments
KDdesai
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Sorry i am not agree with you
And A50 is 3rd largest selling phone in world and out of 10 largest selling phone 4 phones are from Samsung
So, please stop
0 Likes
Vyaskumar
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Have you tried Zooming of your clicked photos. You can see smudges or grains very clearly.
0 Likes
KDdesai
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
Sorry i can't understand your proposal
0 Likes
pr35
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I think you don't know how to use your phone because I own a50 and It rear camera one of the best camera that ihave use but it front camera is not well optimised but still it is good . Fingerprint was good before November and December patch update , because my phone take 0.5 or 1 sec to unlock which is good . It oneui is one of the best ui. It got monthly update too.
0 Likes
pr35
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
change the rear camera settings to this
0 Likes
Vyaskumar
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Thanks for your kind suggestion. But this 3:4 H didnt solve the issue. only the file size increased. In properties resolution increased. But the picture quality remained the same.
0 Likes
pr35
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
turn tbe front camera settings to this then it will work good.
0 Likes
piyushranjan
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
remove tempered glass for better fingerprint
0 Likes
Ďiñesh
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
but mobile buying conditions using temperd glass fin working fingerprints software update after many problem Samsung a50
0 Likes