Original topic:

Updated to One UI 4

(Topic created on: 01-22-2022 05:08 PM)
shivmgor
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy A
I updated my A52 4g to Android 12 i faces some flicker in display and some lagging then i reset my phone and now it works like new phone
5 Comments
ムBHINムV
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
Great 👍
hardikm07
Active Level 5
Galaxy A

is it factory reset or other option ?

0 Likes
shivmgor
Active Level 8
Galaxy A
I backed up my phone to my laptop through Samsung Smart Switch app then factory reset and restore it ,works very well no lags no flickers in display and i set back-up with saving app settings option turned on,i got my phone as well as before resetting
0 Likes
Sweathkumar
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Below, you can check the steps to boot your Samsung phone in Safe Mode. And if you feel that your device is working fine in Safe Mode, this means the lagging issue occurs because of applications or malware loaded on your smartphone.Step 1:
Booting your device in Safe Mode will disable any 3rd party applications and purely run off the standard Android OS. This is to determine if there are any applications causing interference with the performance of your device.

Restart your device.

Hold down the Volume Down key as soon as you seem the Samsung Logo until the phone is fully loaded.

Once your device has loaded you should see Safe Mode at the bottom of your device.

Navigate throughout the device to check to see for any performance improvements.

If there is no difference in the sluggish/laggy performance of your device, please proceed to the next step.
Step 2:

ADVERTISEMENT

You can now perform a Factory Data Reset on your device. However, do remember that this will remove “ALL DATA” from your device and bring it back to its default Factory Settings.

Tap on Apps

Go to Settings

Find and tap on Backup and reset

Tap on Factory data reset

(If you have phone security enabled, you may need to enter your passwords in order to proceed to the next step.)

Follow the prompts until your device reboots to commence with the Factory Data Reset.

After your device has fully loaded, please check to see if there has been an improvement in the performance of your device. If the issue persists, this may be due to the corruption of the firmware or there may be an issue with the device itself.
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Customer,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

To resolve the screen flicker issue follow the below steps :
1: Adjust the Display brightness, follow the below step
Step1: Navigate to apps screen and tap on Settings.
Step2: Tap on Display.
Step3: Adjust the brightness.

If the issue still persists then Reset the device settings by navigating to Settings >> General Management >> Reset >> Reset Settings.

If the issue still not resolved then Update device software (If available )

Setting >> Software update >> Check for Software update >> Download if available.

If the issue still not resolve then reset the phone. ( Please make sure you have back up of your important files in Samsung cloud before resetting the device)

Backup and Factory Data reset
Kindly create data backup of your device via SMART switch mobile application or Smart Switch PC Suite and reset the device through below steps:-

Setting > Backup and Reset > Factory data reset OR Settings > General Management > Reset > Factory data reset.
Note:- Kindly remove Google account configured in the device before resetting through below steps:-
Settings > Accounts > Google > Tap on account > Click on more option at top right corner > Tap on Remove Account OR Settings > Cloud and Accounts > Accounts > Google > Clock on three dots in top right corner of screen > Remove Account.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Thank you for writing to us.
Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support.

0 Likes