Original topic:

Update issues!!!

(Topic created on: 07-28-2020 10:35 PM)
Eddiedidit
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

Ever since the software upgrade my phone has been malfunctioning. I cant send text messages to some of my contacts but I can receive their messages. Plus my phone keeps saying that my charger is still connecting when its unplugged. My screen keeps turning back on everytime that I turn off the screen and it stays on. I already did the whole reset with samsung thru remote access and it's still the same. Not happy with this update at all, my phone is not fully functional anymore.

5 Comments
Galaxy A
sorry but you can't downgrade your software self

go to Samsung service center and tell them to install the old software of your device
0 Likes
Galaxy A
please go as soon as possible as they also can delete their old software within a month
0 Likes
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
i think you have to visit service centre
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
are bro use smart switch to install software....don't simply install it by mobile data or wifi or flash that firmware by odin or from service center..
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. Clear the messaging app's data:-
Settings>Apps>Select and tap on Messages>Storage>Clear data>OK>Message app data cleared

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes