Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Update gone wrong

(Topic created on: 06-13-2020 01:13 PM)
Emon3666
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
After update my samsung A10 phone on Android 10,It seems too leg and the phone is bit slow now.
Please solve this.
It is so much bad time on corona with a lag phone.
0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
possibly wrong...it's because may you simply update it by mobile data or wifi which is not the procedure or recommended to install any big os update....that firmware need to be flashed by smart switch or by Odin or through authorised Samsung service center which is actual and recommended procedure only ...now please factory reset once and when next security patch update will come then flash it by smart switch or by Samsung service center

View solution in context

Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
no different solution...it's because it's happening for software glitches came from last update...if someone use mobile data of little fluctuating wifi to update their software then if network is little bit slow then it gives an incomplete software update by damaging software side...then also you will be able to install that but you will also welcome software holes and glitches with it ..which leads to poor battery backup, ui lag,app crush, poor gaming performance, ghost touch, not charging properly or charge depleting faster from 15% of charge etc like issue ...so in that case none of the inbuilt battery optimization or put app into sleep will not work bro....see even I recommend you to flash security patch also ...because it's one and only proper procedure and recommended which gives highest performance of device...thatswhy Samsung introduced smart switch to flash firmware but people did mistake repeatedly and facing different different types of issues in their devices...ask any good software engineer or Samsung developer team..they always advises you about firmware flash ....for now factory reset helps to clear few glitches and set battery to normal ..but afterwards you flash software by smart switch or if you don't know procedure then just go to authorised Samsung service center and flash it by them. it's absolutely free of cost within warrenty period of device..

View solution in context

9 Comments
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
possibly wrong...it's because may you simply update it by mobile data or wifi which is not the procedure or recommended to install any big os update....that firmware need to be flashed by smart switch or by Odin or through authorised Samsung service center which is actual and recommended procedure only ...now please factory reset once and when next security patch update will come then flash it by smart switch or by Samsung service center
Emon3666
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
oh i get it.
thanks to give me the solution❤
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
please click on 3 dots of my comment and accept solution if I solve your query 👍
0 Likes
Emon3666
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy A
do you have any kind of different solution without factory data reset.
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
no different solution...it's because it's happening for software glitches came from last update...if someone use mobile data of little fluctuating wifi to update their software then if network is little bit slow then it gives an incomplete software update by damaging software side...then also you will be able to install that but you will also welcome software holes and glitches with it ..which leads to poor battery backup, ui lag,app crush, poor gaming performance, ghost touch, not charging properly or charge depleting faster from 15% of charge etc like issue ...so in that case none of the inbuilt battery optimization or put app into sleep will not work bro....see even I recommend you to flash security patch also ...because it's one and only proper procedure and recommended which gives highest performance of device...thatswhy Samsung introduced smart switch to flash firmware but people did mistake repeatedly and facing different different types of issues in their devices...ask any good software engineer or Samsung developer team..they always advises you about firmware flash ....for now factory reset helps to clear few glitches and set battery to normal ..but afterwards you flash software by smart switch or if you don't know procedure then just go to authorised Samsung service center and flash it by them. it's absolutely free of cost within warrenty period of device..
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
but do factory reset perfectly....procedure 👉 first go to backup and reset section of your device settings then reset it ....then when phone will reboot then immediately switched off it...bring factory mood of device.....wipe cache partition.....then go to factory and reset section from factory mood then click it 2 times .....reboot your device
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Interchupipi, would Sammobile be the best place to get Samsung firmware?
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
No, no need to download firmware and flash like that, what you can do is download Smart Swith PC and connect your device and Smart Switch will automatically detect your device updates. Download and install from there.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Ok, thanks.
0 Likes