Active Level 1

Ever since the Android 10 security patch update, when my battery gets to 25% I can actually watch it drop a percentage every few seconds. Even after I plug in the charger, which I am now also getting the compatibility and check your connection warning too, it continues to drop. I plugged in the charger at 11 percent and even after I successfully plugged in the charger and shut off the screen to standby mode I still watched it continue to drop until it hit 2% battery life left and stopped. Yesterday it dropped to zero and shut off after I successfully plugged it into the charger. As long as I don't allow it to drop below 25% I'm fine. I also have issues with websites and apps freezing up which never happened before and I have 1.8 GB of RAM available. This is frustrating to say the least.

Beginner Level 3

Like the last two replies, my Galaxy A20 battery level starts to drop quicker than usual after around 25% then once it hits 15% and gives me the plug in charger warning, it'll drop even faster. Then plug in the charger and literally watch it drop 1% per couple seconds. 

It won't even begin to charge until it's reached 0% (luckily the phone stays on).

I am also inclined to believe this started only after the latest security update (September 1st)

This issue is pretty blatant and I would have noticed it earlier.