Original topic:

Unresponsive screen Galaxy A21s

(Topic created on: 12-01-2020 04:27 PM)
aishwarya129
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

My Samsung Galaxy A21s is only 6months old. Right from day 1, the screen seems to be unresponsive when the phone is lying flat . the top drawer cannot be dragged down , the corners are unresponsive.Its very frustrating . Where is the touch 'touch sensitivity' options under settings ? and what is the resolution for this ?

7 Comments
MrDragone
Active Level 9
Galaxy A
not for u bro...it happened all A21s device. main while it's for me also bro.that's why i wait for next updates. it's resolve next updates.
wait for next updates.

if that's your solutions then click on comment 3 dot and accept solutions to help others.
Fahadnazar
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
For me also same problem..we have to touch harder to swipe down notification bar.....let's w8 for next update...Also there is no touch sensitivity option for A21s till now
0 Likes
Rahúl
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
yes i am facing same problem!
0 Likes
aman027
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
i am also facing the screen problem
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

* Check rebooting your device. 

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Ck2520
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Top part of touch screen is unresponsive when lying on flat surfaces and this gets temporarily resolved by holding phone with hands

is unresponsive touch screen problem
of top part of screen when lying on flat surfaces for a21s will be resolved by removing screen protector from the a21s screen?
Is screen protector a major cause for the top part of a21s screen to be unresponsive on flat surfaces
0 Likes
liliatudisco
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I have the same exact problem. Did you manage to fix it?