Original topic:

Unprofessional Service guys damaged My Device and insulting

(Topic created on: 12-11-2020 08:35 PM)
Robz
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
Hi all, 

This is a long story which describes the unprofessional samsung authorized service center, I cure solutions, Kollam, Kerala. Check for Google reviews of "samsung authorized service center kollam" to see the pain of customers. 

I owned a galaxy a70s which have a faulty display. So I contacted the authorized service centre and they replaced it under warranty. Everything was fine till that. When I received the phone, the paint in the frame, just above the sim card slot scraped off completely while servicing. But as I am not interested to talk with unprofessional people in SAMSUNG AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTRE, I just took my phone and leave without saying a word. But after that the phone back panel started to fall off as it is not glued properly. So I contacted the service center again.

They just took my phone suddenly WHITHOUT giving A JOB CARD. After an hour they gave me back the phone with a severe scratch and multiple other minor scratches in display near fingerprint sensor. Im pretty **bleep** sure that there was no scratches in display as i am taking care of it that much. Also before giving to service I cleaned and inspected the phone. Even i am keeping my phone wrapped by a soft cloth all the time.

When I asked about it, first they told that it is just finger marks and not scratch. But I argued them and proved that it is scratches. Then they started to telling lies like the scratches were there before and they noted it before. 

NOTE THIS POINT:- At first they don't even accepted it as a scratch and i argued and proved it. Then after I questioned, they started to lie blindly saying it was there before. If it was there before and they noted it, they should've identified instantly when I asked them.

Then I asked for the proof if they noted the scratch before. I BELIEVE AS AN AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER THEY SHOULD KEEP LOGS IF THERE IS SOMETHING UNNATURAL. But then they started to insult me. And clearly said that they don't have any RESPONSIBILITY in phones taken by them for service. I really got shocked from the statement from a renowned brand like Samsung's authorized service center. Again I asked to check the cctv visuals to find out if the service people mishandled my phone. They are not even ready to do it and investigate in my issue. They are just blindly lying and insulting.

After all those insults, I contacted customer service toll free number. Initially they assured a resolution but after talking with the service centre guys, they just started to talk opposite. They are just saying that, that was not by service centre. I asked the proof of log or atlest requested them to check the cctv footages from their side itself. But they are not accepting or answering properly. Just one sentence, sir it was not by service centre. No other explanations or anything. 

MISTAKES CAN HAPPEN, BUT I BELIVE ONLY PEOPLE WITH PRIDE CAN ACCEPT IT. 

I hope you all understand the complete story. 

In short i listed my concerns below.

1. Took my phone suddenly without a job card or anything. Is that the professional way?
2. Failed to intimate the customer if there is any severe damages in phone before taking to service. (I believe the cervice centre should intimate customers and log if there is any damage in phone before accepting for service)
3. They could Verify cctv footages on how the service persons handle the phones in service section. Customers cannot see what is happening inside. If they are clean, why did they afraid to do that? The answer was they don't need to prove anything and they don't do anything on my issue. 
4. Highly unprofessional behaviour and insulting conversations by service team. I bought my 3rd Samsung phone just because of the trust in brand, not to get insulted by your authorized service persons. 
5. Please go through the GOOGLE RATINGS for "Samsung Authorized Service center, kollam" or "I Cure Solutions, Kollam" and you can see the worst reviews by customers. And samsung is blind towards customer feelings. 

Finally, If I write this much for a scratch, just understand how they handled the issue. It may be just a matter of acceptance and an apology. But they are trained to insult customers. I just got insulted even after my loss. 

So my advise is, when you give your phone to authorized service center, demand a complete damage report if there is any. And when they return the device, check thoroughly and just demand a replace if there is a minor scratch. Dont get convinenced by their words Because, they'll never hear you if you don't have a solid proof. There is no trust in the word authorized, so be clear 100% from your side itself. I TRUSTED AND THAT WAS MY FAULT.

Still i am trying to intimate my worse experience to authorities, but it seems they are supporting their people, not customers. Share your experiences and advise me if anything i could do further. 

Thanks for your valuable time 

11 Comments
Robz
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
yes, I always prefer samsung devices. but they should monitor the service centres to maintain quality.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly contact us through given channel 1800 40 SAMSUNG (7267864) or 1800 5 SAMSUNG (7267864) or email us at support.india@samsung.com

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes