Active Level 1
Galaxy A50 user

Whenever I try to make calls from 2G network (specifically from airtel), it refuses to connect. 4G VoLTE services are working fine, but I don't use it.

Initially, it was working but when I switched it to 4G for sometime and came back to 2G, it stopped working.

I checked the calling in a feature phone and it's working fine. Clearly, its not the provider's issue.

I can receive calls but can't make them. Any suggestions why this is happening?

7 Comments
Expert Level 5
Bro its network problem, It happens with all companies like MI, OPPO, VIVO etc. I have seen a lot of my customers facing the issue.
Is it intentional? I was using it earlier without any problem but now its not working.
Yes Bro I feel like it's intentional.
Active Level 4
airtel stop its 2g and 3g services in some circle
It's operational here in my area and 2G is must for most of the users who uses basic feature phones. So I guess they can't stop this service this soon.
Active Level 6
why you want to use particularly 2G??.. Network company forcing us to use only 4G coz they occurring loss in 2G and 3G band usage
The network coverage and quality of airtel 4G is not good in my area. Thats why I only use this sim for calling (Coz its truly unlimited). But now it seems I am not even able to do that too.