Original topic:

Unable to make outgoing calls from 2G network

(Topic created on: 03-15-2020 08:50 PM)
Kick32
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Galaxy A50 user

Whenever I try to make calls from 2G network (specifically from airtel), it refuses to connect. 4G VoLTE services are working fine, but I don't use it.

Initially, it was working but when I switched it to 4G for sometime and came back to 2G, it stopped working.

I checked the calling in a feature phone and it's working fine. Clearly, its not the provider's issue.

I can receive calls but can't make them. Any suggestions why this is happening?

0 Likes
7 Comments
Galaxy A
Bro its network problem, It happens with all companies like MI, OPPO, VIVO etc. I have seen a lot of my customers facing the issue.
Kick32
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Is it intentional? I was using it earlier without any problem but now its not working.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Yes Bro I feel like it's intentional.
rohilla032
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
airtel stop its 2g and 3g services in some circle
Kick32
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
It's operational here in my area and 2G is must for most of the users who uses basic feature phones. So I guess they can't stop this service this soon.
0 Likes
Banker
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
why you want to use particularly 2G??.. Network company forcing us to use only 4G coz they occurring loss in 2G and 3G band usage
Kick32
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
The network coverage and quality of airtel 4G is not good in my area. Thats why I only use this sim for calling (Coz its truly unlimited). But now it seems I am not even able to do that too.
0 Likes