Original topic:

USB connector notification

(Topic created on: 12-13-2021 10:37 AM)
FAYAZmhmd
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
Hi,

If i put my phone in to a charge. i'm getting notification of usb connector connected and disconnected. Can anyone help me on this
(Sam A50)

9 Comments
sameera_s_w
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Seems like something up with the connection.. try cleaning the type-c port as well as the cable connection with dry materials. It it still happens... Try switching the cables, charger... And connect to a computer to see if the usb connection works properly if you can. If it still happens after those.. it could be either a software bug or a fault with the type-c port I think.

If you found this answer helpful, please consider accepting this as a solution by clicking the 3 dots.
FAYAZmhmd
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Hi bro now my phone fast cuanrging is won't working..it takes more than 3 1/2 half hour to get full charge i tried using different chargers and cables but rslts are same. Can you please help me to fix this
sameera_s_w
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
If you have tried cleaning the port too the last thing you can do is to get it repaired... Go to a trusted repir place/service center and hand it over to fix. I think something might be wrong with the connector pcb of the phone.
FAYAZmhmd
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I alrdy cleaned it mcn.. i'll get this in to a service center ...thanks a lot for the support!
sameera_s_w
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
Welcome 😇 hope you'll get it fixed easily
0 Likes
JPdimal
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I have the same question
0 Likes
JPdimal
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I have the same question
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Hi try with a different cable and see if the issue persists. If the cable is the issue, trying with a new cable should fix the issue
FAYAZmhmd
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Hi bro now my phone fast cuanrging is won't working..it takes more than 3 1/2 half hour to get full charge i tried using different chargers and cables but rslts are same. Can you please help me to fix this
0 Likes