Original topic:

USB Connector Disconnected problem 😭

(Topic created on: 07-01-2022 10:01 AM)
SamSkywalker
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Whenever i remove my phone from charging it shows usb connector disconnected . It contineously pops in notification and screen never sleeps . I have to restart my phone every time i remove it from charging . Yes i have tried using developer option and turned off usb debugging and also default usb configuration to charge phone only . Someone please help me . .

0 Likes
5 Comments
samfan91
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
If you are using any other branded cable this issue will occur. Incase if you're using the original Samsung cable then replace it...
0 Likes
SamSkywalker
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Are you sure because i a A50 and it uses the exact same charger and when i charge it with my charger it shows nothing like this
0 Likes
samfan91
Active Level 10
Galaxy A
I have this same problem on my F62 when ever I borrow changing cable from my office colleagues. If you think no issues with cable then try changing the charger. These are small annoying things only happens with Samsung, can't suggest any 100% working solutions.
0 Likes
Shamish
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Notification gone but My phone is not charging after turning off from developer option please help
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes