Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Touch not working properly in my A21s

(Topic created on: 05-23-2021 10:35 PM)
ColePhelps
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
I bought this phone 3 days ago and I'm experiencing a very weird problem. The touch around the front camera is not working properly when I put it horizontally on a hard surface.Like I have to press the wifi button 4-5 times to turn it on.I used a lot of samsung device and never faced such problem. I wasn't expecting such thing from a Samsung device.So it would be nice if you guys tell me  anything about how to fix this issue
7 Comments
yogesh5647
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
report to samsung customer care through this app
they will respond
or else take appointment to nearest samsung service center
Solution
Megami
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Do not fix this phone, it's a trash model from Samsung. Even with latest update touch still errors. Just go and ask for a refund. The benchmark of this phone is only 117.000. which is very low, sh_it processor. Also you won't be able to game with high FPS.
Just take a refund within 7 days from the date of bought. Trust me if you don't listen to me you'll regret.

If It help you click the three dot of my comment and select accept solutions.
BannaRajput
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Shi kh rhe ho
ColePhelps
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I can't return it because I moved all my data to this phone. It's a shame all samsung devices have touch sensitivity option in settings except this piece of garbage.
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy A

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
ColePhelps
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
How?
0 Likes
ColePhelps
Active Level 3
Galaxy A