Original topic:

Torch issue

(Topic created on: 04-16-2022 07:16 AM)
Davishka
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Does anyone having a issue witb using the Torch function?
Sometimes It doesnt work and not giving any error messages, but after restart the device it works normaly.
Device : Samsung Galaxy A 72
6 Comments
ĒDITH
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Well then it might be software issue. However, If you are under warranty period it's better to get this sort out with the company. Or else resetting the device might be really helpful as it seems a minor software glitch.

[Hey, If you see any value within this answer please make it as the "accept solution"]
Thanks
Galaxy A
I have been using torches on every device. I've never had an issue. Like EDITH said i too feel like its a software issue and probably can be resolved without doing anything to the hardware.
GAJAN_Rajasek
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
Hi Davishka,

1. Restart the phone

The mother of all the solutions has worked multiple times for me to fix this problem, so it may work for you as well. If a particular app or process is conflicting with the flashlight, then a simple reboot should fix it. Just hold the power button and select “Power off” from the menu. Now wait 10-15 seconds and turn it back on. This should fix the problem in most cases.

2. Delete Camera app data

If the flashlight particularly isn’t working while taking pictures or shooting videos, then resetting the camera app data may fix it. Here’s how to do it:

Go to the phone “Settings” and tap on “Applications”.

Here search and tap on “Camera”

Now tap on “Storage” and then tap on “Clear data”.
This will reset your camera app, which may fix flashlight not working issue as well.

Note: This process will reset all your camera app settings, so you will have to adjust them again as you prefer.

3. Try turn on safe mode

If the flashlight starts working in the safe mode, then some recently installed app must be interfering with it. Just uninstall recently installed apps one-by-one and find the culprit.

4. Reset app preferences

5. Factory reset the phone

The above solutions should fix Android flashlight if it was a software issue. 😥 😥 😥pls report about that to Samsung in this community....

Thank you

If you find any help with my answer, click on 3 dots and click on "Accept solution".
Movi11
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
Please restart your device
Galaxy A
Try😃
1.Reset settings
2.restart your device
3.in the notifications bat you can see torch icon touch and hold, now you can see you can customise your torch 🔦 brightness level, so can you use torch in the middle level i think it is good for your flash light😃👍
Tenuka
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Turn on touch sensitivity
0 Likes