Original topic:

Tint Yellow Screen

(Topic created on: 07-12-2022 11:07 PM)
Sayatheesh
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hi all,
Is anyone having any issues with Samsung Galaxy A71 4G display randomly turning yellow tint and turning back to old?

This mainly happens on low brightness. I have read the samsung community posts but they seems to be outdated? 

Can it be and issue after updating to android 14?
Or should I need to change the display? Please advise.

Thanks
16 Comments
Galaxy A
Hi... are you sure it's not because of the eye comfort shield right?
If it's not the eye comfort shield, try these things.
First, turn on your device in Safe mode. It'll allow you to find out if any bugs cause this from your installed apps.
If not, better to reset your device and check. Then your device will back to normal If they're any software issues.

If not probably the issue on the display. In case contact a Samsung service centre near to you. 😊

If my comment is helpful to you in any way, consider to select the Accept Solution by clicking on the 3 dots of the comment.
Thank you 😊
Sayatheesh
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Hi Ranod the blue light filter or the eye comfort shield is turned off. The tint comes and goes like magic no idea why. If possible can you let me know how to go into safe mode if you dont mind. Thanks 😊
0 Likes
Sayatheesh
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Hi Ranod a quick update. I tried booting into safe mode. This is only happening on low brightness. When the screen brightness set to hight this issue is not happening
0 Likes
Solution
Galaxy A
Hi... sorry for the late reply.
Then probably the issue on the display. Which means a hardware issue. Better to check with a Samsung service center.
Sayatheesh
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Oh thats okay Ranod thanks for the reply. They are asking 45k LKR for the display. Thats what im thinking on what to do 😖
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Ohh... 😐 display cost is almost doubled now. So use your current display as much as possible. And make sure to back up the valuable data of your device to somewhere if the display is completely gone.
Sayatheesh
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Yes that is what im going to do. Hopefully if prices goes down I might be able to find a display bit cheaper will see. Thanks alot for your quick response Ranod.
Galaxy A
No worries 😊
Galaxy A
May be Ranod ayya is right
Try what he says and try these steps 😉
1. Check eye comfort shield if it is on turn off it
2. Reset settings in your device
3. If it didn't fix at all
4. Contact nearest samsung costumer services centre

So if my comment is useful to you, use the 3 dots in my comment for accept my comment as a solution. 😉 👍