Original topic:

This is my LAST SAMSUNG

(Topic created on: 04-29-2022 08:29 PM)
KabeerV
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Samsung installing Junk apps with security updates eoth A series phones, the prices of which have reached to 42k (Samsung A73) is simply unacceptable. This is the last Samsung phone for me. I am either switching to iPhone or to Oneplus. The way you treat your customers after charging premium is not acceptable.
16 Comments
Galaxy A
Galaxy A33 | A53 | A73 5G are expensive 28K | 34K | 42K BECAUSE of Exynos 1280 5nm in case of A33 and A53 and A73 has 108Mp cameras like S22 Ultra rising prices and A53 and A73 has 4X OS and 5X Security

None are loded with blotware , ads etc
KabeerV
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Please check the reviews from Geekyranjit, Gyantherapy and other famous youtubers and then let me know. These apps like Josh and Moj and Dailyhunt are preinstalled. I know we can uninstall them. But, they shouldn't be there in the first place.
KabeerV
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
But, I do agree, their software support is unmatched currently on Android platform. And their camera results are simply best in class.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
I have an A52s5g, and they have never pushed any bloatware through updates yet. I think you gave some unwanted permissions while setting up. Yes, it's not straightforward to avoid the traps during the initial setup.
KabeerV
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
A friend of mine has the same phone. He upgraded to One UI 4.0 and there were bloatware installed with that like BYJUs, Josh, Moj. Dailyhunt etc
0 Likes
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy A
On A52s5g? No way!! You might be talking about some under 15k m series phones. Not a SINGLE bloatware on A52s5g.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Jo feature Dene chaiye update me wo milta nahi hai aur update k bad faltu k apps mil jate hai. Kuch feature update se diye ja sakte hai jaise dual recording mode and many new features for A series phones like A53, A73, And many more A series phones.
0 Likes
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
Just updates my A52 yesterday, and no junk was installed
KabeerV
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Good to know!! You have given me hope!!