Original topic:

Thinking about switching to nord

(Topic created on: 07-22-2020 01:12 AM)
NivedPK
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
I am using A50 currently and after the latest update the phone just restarts ,  Was thinking about going for A51 but  One plus nord seems interesting. 
27 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
go to Chinese as your wish but remember..trillions of people's data hacked and transferred to china already by those bogus devices ....whole Indian people rejecting Chinese device..and first time hearing someone really interested in that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍 ...Samsung devices are great battery backup also great ...if someone facing issues then it's only for their fault that they simply update their software by using mobile data or wifi where the one and only proper and recommended method is to flash that firmware by Odin or smart switch or through authorized Samsung service center especially when Samsung devices provides non A/B partition type ota software not like other company
Galaxy A
Samsung Not Chinese Bro Its Korean Brand 😎
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
read properly what he written and what i told .....as an exert of this community forum i know that very well...first read properly that he is interested in one plus nord🤣
Galaxy A
Yeah 😂
AMPK
Expert Level 3
Galaxy A
Samsung is not corrected the mistakes by quick updates.
Galaxy A
But maybe it can be fix after updates 😊
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy A
see ....it's not possible that all time all software for all devices are bug free ..security patch update comes to overcome those software holes present in previous software but it doesn't mean that people brings more glitches and bugs over that software by totally wrong procedure of software update...i am using galaxy device since 2012. I never faced any issues regarding devices...only this time I am facing little issue but that is negotiable because I know there are 13 vulnerabilities and 2 critical issues in Samsung own software still presents...but it doesn't mean that i will switched to a china device like mi ,oppo ,vivo like vogus ...do you know mi like devices warranty will not void even after root! then just think what type of security they are providing....thatswhy I told..already trillions of people's personal information, imei already hacked by those bogus devices and transferred to china 🇨🇳
sayan50
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
only thing is stopping me that is Chinese products
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy A
I'm not a Samsung hater, in fact I'm very much in love with my Samsung Galaxy A10. But truth be told, Samsung should really improve their processor. Providing the same Exynos 9611 in 13k devices as well as 24k devices is practically funny. I know that its optimization that's more important, but still.. PUBG Lite lags in Galaxy A10, a 8k phone whereas if u look at other Chinese products, they are doing pretty well. Not divulging into the controversy of whether PUBG Lite is not compatible for Exynos or the vice versa is true (u know both are different) the fact is PUBG LITE as of now is not very enjoyable in a 8I phone which is a year old(just). Not this, also Samsung has provided the worst Exynos processor for us Indian variant of Galaxy S20 series, whereas they didn't even lower the prices for such cheap performance.
This is not about supporting Chinese products. What Mi, Poco etc has done is condemnable, but when we talk about Oneplus, I myself didn't read something about major security concerns in their devices. They even replaced their own messaging and calling apps with the stock android apps (by Google). I don't see anything wrong in investing in OnePlus, especially when the Govt. themselves has not banned Chinese mobiles.
Truth be told, obviously , Samsung is a respected, reputed firm, but they should at least try to provide a decent performance at the similar prices. Paying a little bigh is not a big deal for Samsung Buyers, but when we do so, we expect some decent performance.
0 Likes