Original topic:

There should be a option to only Switch between 3G/4G connection instead of...?

(Topic created on: 05-29-2019 09:45 AM)
jaigoogle
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
There should be an option given under connection settings to only switch between 3G/4G network instead of all 2G/3G/4G because if there is 3G network availability thereafter the phone switches to 2G mode. Thus please remove 2G option available there in next Update and make the phone software to select 3G/4G networks (auto connect)

0 Likes
6 Comments
Monu18
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
Problem is with cellular network. Band selection is irrespective of what selection you put it on. It'll always look for optimal selection. So contact ur cellular service provider to complaint about coverage.
0 Likes
jaigoogle
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Yes, Btw I knew that. I requested the developer team to add 3G/4G only option instead of 2G with them to switch between these three network to two networks only option. And for your kind information the device A50 I am using is always switches to 2G when there's a good 3G strength thereafter I have to manually select 3G only option again and again.
0 Likes
Monu18
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
That's what I am saying, device will look for optimal selection. Constantly switching to 2G indicates less coverage. If there is good 3G coverage and yet it is selecting 2G then problem lies with either ur device or entire lineup of that device.
0 Likes
soumendra5
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
I need 4g only option
0 Likes
jaigoogle
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Yes, but it's not possible to give 4G only due to developing terms bcoz 4G isn't a common network that's available everywhere thus we've requested that developer team to avail us the two options only. 3G or 4G
0 Likes
soumendra5
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
in m30
0 Likes