cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

There’s no stopping you with the all-new awesome!

(Topic created on: 06-04-2022 10:46 PM)
TshepiM0101
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

278899053_734323120914836_556719639910496882_n.jpg

Go all-out now with IP67 rated dust and water resistance, and Optical Image Stabilization in the #GalaxyA33 5G.

Blessingsmankind
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Nice
0 Likes
uzz123
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
How much
0 Likes
Lisley
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Yes
0 Likes
LordCommander
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
I need it
0 Likes
Pulengkentsox
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Wow
0 Likes
Flaiva
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Egds8
0 Likes
Akoma
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
How much
0 Likes
Collis111
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
A33 IS MAGIC
0 Likes
ItheQueen
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Just received my A73, the best I ever had
0 Likes
G-Major
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
I have a complaint Samsung Samsung Global Vodacom I bought a Samsung Galaxy A33 and tried to connect it to a Polo original tape via Bluetooth and the phone plays like it a scratched CD and I done a factory reset twice, I done a factory reset on the car deck twice I had a Samsung A51 before this phone and it worked properly I connected a Samsung S21 Ultra it connected properly and a Huawei Nova 8 it is working properly no interruptions or sound distortion

I called Vodacom customer care they sent me to the shop, I went to Samsung in V&A Waterfront the guy ran diagnostic it showed it is fine I ran diagnostic myself,

I was at Brackenfell store of purchase showed them what the phone does, the lady took videos, I took video after the guy at Canal Walk said it was a setting on the phone showed it to him it does it when I play songs, SoundCloud, WhatsApp voice notes, Videos and I have now just about had enough of this phone I want my money back or other device I have the videos I'll release them soon because I made new videos tonight before I went to Vodacom yet again in Century City the useless people who worked on the phone rejected the OBF claim and did not give a detailed reason why tired of Samsung and Vodacom now

Kindly look into this matter because I had it now the phone is not two weeks old, I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Angry customer 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡